What is a cooling circulator?
The low temperature cooling circulator is a cryogenic constant temperature liquid circulation equipment produced by our company based on the actual situation of scientific research and production in Chinese laboratories, pharmaceuticals, chemical industries, and other industries, and actively absorbing advanced technologies from Germany and Japan.
It has the functions of providing a low temperature and constant temperature liquid bath, low temperature, and constant temperature condensation cooling, low temperature and constant temperature storage, and establishing a second low temperature and constant temperature field. It is an essential instrument for medicine, the chemical industry, and scientific research experiments.
What are the advantages of NOKI's cooling circulators?
1. Air-cooled (imported) fully enclosed compressor unit with reliable quality;
2. The special relays, protectors, capacitors, etc. for refrigeration units are all high-quality devices, and the quality is guaranteed;
3. Digital temperature control, easy to operate and eye-catching;
4. Can be matched with a variety of instruments (rotary evaporator, fermentation tank, chemical reactor, freeze-drying equipment, biopharmaceutical reactor, etc.)
5. Large cooling capacity and fast cooling speed. Greatly improve work efficiency;
6. It can effectively protect the normal use of various precision equipment and instruments in the environment of lack of water source, poor water quality, water pressure, water temperature, and high temperature working conditions;
7. The flow rate of the circulating pump of this machine can be adjusted and customized, which greatly meets the actual needs of different corpses.
8. All models of this machine can be reasonably matched between low temperature and cooling capacity, low temperature, and capacity according to user requirements.
What are the parameters of the cooling circulator?
|Model||Storage volume (L)||Cooling capacity (W)||Cooling capacity (W)||Temperature range||Flow (L/min)|
Note:The above data were measured at ambient temperature (QT) 25℃ without load in the working room.