Product introduction of nitrogen-filled oven
When the nitrogen-filled oven is working, the working chamber is filled with inert gas CO2 or N2 to form a high temperature, low oxygen (oxygen-free), or clean environment (oxygen-free clean oven) to prevent the material from being oxidized during baking.
Nitrogen-filled ovens are widely used in electronic liquid crystal display, LCD, CMOS, IS, medicine, laboratory, and other fields.
Product features of nitrogen-filled oven
1. It is made by bending and welding of 2mm thick Q235 cold-rolled steel plate (the best strength, plasticity, and welding comprehensive performance).
2. It is made of 1.5mm thick SUS304 mirror stainless steel plate to keep the inside of the tank clean, anti-rust, and corrosion-resistant.
3. It is made of 50*50*2mm angle iron, which maintains the bearing strength of each surface inside and outside the box, and retains the coefficient of thermal expansion and contraction, which can prevent the box from deforming.
4. The sealing strip is made of a silicone rubber strip, which can withstand temperature without deformation. The door and the inner tank are double-sealed to strengthen the sealing effect.
5. The side of the box is equipped with a nitrogen filling port.
6. Each cavity shelf is evenly distributed with 10 layers, the interlayer is punched with steel plates, and each layer bears 10KG.
Technical parameters of nitrogen-filled oven
|A:RT+10～200℃ B:RT+10～250℃ C:RT+20～350℃ D:RT+20～450℃
|uniformity of distribution
|40min to 175℃ or 250℃
|Double-layer liner, interlayer air duct, multi-blade circulating fan
|Flowmeter size adjustable (L/min)
|Stainless Steel High Speed Heater
|3-phase 5-wire 380V 50HZ
Note:The above data were measured at ambient temperature (QT) 25℃ without load in the working room.