What is a thermostatic water tank?
Electrothermal thermostatic water tank temperature range from room temperature to 100 ℃ optional, and the volume is optional from 7.8L to 100L. According to the different experiments, the user can place the sample in the tank for constant temperature testing, or the medium in the tank can be led out to establish a second constant temperature. Field, used for constant temperature test of supporting equipment.
Thermostatic water bath has a wide range of applications and is suitable for direct heating and cooling of precise constant temperature in biology, chemistry, physics, plants, chemical industry, and other sciences, as well as auxiliary heating and cooling.
What are the components of a thermostatic water tank?
The thermostatic water tank is a metal rectangle, the outer shell is carefully made of a cold-rolled steel plate, and the stainless steel inner tank, the digital temperature controller, the power supply, and the water pump are all installed in the control box. Control the change of temperature, and finally achieve a constant temperature effect.
What are the advantages of NOKI's thermostatic water tank?
1. Made of high-quality 304 stainless steel, with certain corrosion resistance
2. Large-screen LCD, touch operation is simpler and faster
3. Using PID precise temperature control system, the temperature fluctuation can reach ±0.05℃, with good precision and stability.
4. PID can automatically set the best parameters according to different media, and special users can also manually adjust the parameters manually
5. With over-temperature protection, over-temperature beeping alarm, and over-temperature alarm temperature can be set, and the load can be automatically cut off when over-temperature.
6. The software system is convenient to correct the error between the actual temperature and the displayed temperature, and the temperature correction resolution is up to 0.1℃ so that the temperature display value is accurate.
7. According to their experimental conditions, the user can use it for constant temperature testing in the tank or use the external circulation pump to output the medium in the tank to establish a second constant-temperature temperature field.
What are the parameters of the thermostatic water tank?
|Name||Electric thermostatic water tank||Electric thermostatic water tank||Electric heating constant temperature circulating water tank|
|(Inner tank and shell are stainless steel)||(with circulating pump)|
|(housing stainless steel)|
|Constant temperature fluctuation||±0.5℃||±0.3℃|
|Controller||Temperature control mode||Multi-stage programmable control|
|Program mode||Optional: (1) Multi-segment programmable controller (2) Touch screen display (3) 485 communication temperature record collection|
|Safety device||Over temperature sound and light tracking alarm|
|Inner chamber size (mm)||420*180*150||600*300*190||300*240*160||450*300*190||600*300*190||500*300*150||600*300*190|
|External dimensions (mm)||490*250*330||670*350*360||370*310*330||520*370*360||670*370*360||570*370*400||670*370*450|
|Opening dimensions (mm)||420*180||600*300||300*240||450*300||600*300||500*300||600*300|
|Supply voltage||AC220V 50HZ|
Note:The above data were measured at ambient temperature (QT) 25℃ without load in the working room.