What is a transparent thermostatic water bath?
The transparent thermostatic water bath is transparent on three sides, and the color, flow, and chemical reaction of the constant temperature liquid medium can be observed. Temperature LED digital display, PID automatic control.
Widely used in biological engineering, medicine, food, chemical industry, metallurgy, petroleum, and other fields. To provide users with a high-precision, controlled, constant temperature place with uniform temperature, it is an ideal super constant temperature water bath for research institutes, colleges, universities, factory laboratories, quality inspection departments, etc.
What are the advantages of NOKI's transparent thermostatic water bath?
1. Large-screen LCD display, software program control, editable time/temperature curve.
2. Multi-stage programmable temperature and time programs can control the process of heating, constant temperature, and cooling, and the heating speed and cooling speed can be automatically controlled according to user requirements.
3. Write and store more than 30 temperature/time periods, and each program can set the running time from 0 to 9999 minutes.
4. A variety of parameter setting methods: convenient and quick input key, shift key, increase key, minus key, set temperature/time period, and other control parameters or directly adjust the stored temperature/time setting program.
5. Adopt a fully enclosed high-efficiency compressor for refrigeration.
What are the parameters of the transparent thermostatic water bath?
|Constant temperature||Circular convection transfer||Circular convection transfer||Circular convection transfer|
|Operating temperature range||RT +5~100℃||RT +5~100℃||RT +5~100℃|
|Temperature control accuracy||±0.1℃||±0.1℃||±0.1℃|
|Temperature Stability (37℃)||±0.2℃||±0.2℃||±0.2℃|
|Opening size (mm)||150x250x150||250x250x150||360x250x150|
|Sink size (mm)||160X420X150||260X420X150||370x420x150|
|Liquid storage volume||10L||16L||23L|
|Power supply||220V 50HZ||220V 50HZ||220V 50HZ|
Note:The above data were measured at ambient temperature (QT) 25℃ without load in the working room.