What is a recirculating chiller?
The chiller adopts air-cooled fully enclosed compressor unit refrigeration and a microcomputer intelligent control system to provide low-temperature circulating cooling water (liquid) flow or low-temperature constant temperature water (liquid) flow to meet the needs of cooling water and low-temperature liquid to cool or constant temperature instruments (such as the rotary evaporator, fermentation tank, electron microscope, low-temperature chemical reactor, electronic energy spectrometer, mass spectrometer, density instrument, freeze-drying instrument, vacuum coating instrument, biopharmaceutical reactor, etc.).
What are the advantages of NOKI's recirculating chiller?
1. Adopt imported brand high-quality compressor, low noise operation, high efficiency of refrigeration.
2. Refrigeration units are equipped with a variety of protection devices to make the equipment run stably and improve service life.
3. Multi-unit stacked refrigeration design so that the equipment can reach a lower temperature to meet the user's deep cooling needs.
4. Control panel temperature digital display, temperature measurement accuracy up to 0.1, easy and fast operation.
5. The circulation system of the equipment adopts the technology of full confinement, which can further improve the efficiency of cooling and greatly reduce the loss of cold.
6. Can be customized according to the different needs of users.
What are the parameters of the recirculating chiller?
|Model||Temp range||Temp display||Stability||Volume||Cooling capacity||Water||Water||Power||Outer||Type|
Note:The above data were measured at ambient temperature (QT) 25℃ without load in the working room.