What is laboratory blast drying oven?
Lab blast drying oven, also known as oven, adopts an electric heating method for blast circulation drying test, which is divided into blast drying and vacuum drying. A vacuum pump is used to extract the air in the box, so that the atmospheric pressure in the box is lower than normal pressure so that the product can be tested in a very clean state. required temperature environment.
What are the advantages of NOKI's lab blast drying oven?
1. The inside of the box is made of high-quality brushed stainless steel argon arc welding, and the outside of the box is made of a high-quality steel plate, which is beautiful and novel.
2. Microcomputer temperature controller with temperature control protection and digital display, with timing function, accurate and reliable temperature control
3. The hot air circulation system consists of fans and suitable air ducts that can operate continuously at high temperatures. The studio temperature is uniform.
4. Independent temperature limit alarm, if the temperature exceeds the limit, it will be automatically interrupted to ensure the safety of the experiment without accidents.
5. It has an RS4B5 interface that can be connected to a recorder and a computer and can record changes in temperature and humidity parameters (optional)
What are the parameters of the laboratory blast drying oven?
|Note||A: Stainless steel liner; S: Intelligent digital temperature controller; B: All stainless steel shell and liner|
Note:The above data were measured at ambient temperature (QT) 25℃ without load in the working room.