What is a Lab refrigeration heating circulator?
The lab refrigeration heating circulator is a temperature control device that integrates cooling and heating. Widely used in petroleum, chemical, electronic instrumentation, physics, chemistry, bioengineering, medicine and health, life science, light industrial food, etc. Or the products produced are subjected to constant temperature test or test, and can also be used as a heat source or cold source for direct heating or cooling and auxiliary heating or cooling.
What are the advantages of NOKI's refrigeration heating circulators?
1. Using NK hidden constant temperature method, the temperature uniformity can reach ±0.1℃.
2. Adopt NK temperature control system, large-screen LCD, XMT analog, and digital PID automatic control system.
3. The temperature can be continuously lowered from 180°C to -120°C, and the cooling rate can reach up to 8°C/min at a high temperature, thereby improving the work efficiency.
4. The circulation system has a filtering function to prevent sundries from entering the circulation system and better ensure the service life of the equipment.
5. Fully enclosed compressor unit is used for refrigeration, and the refrigeration system has multiple protection devices for overheating and overcurrent.
6. The circulating pump can lead out the constant temperature liquid in the tank to establish a second constant-temperature field.
7. The cold liquid in the tank can be led out to cool the experimental container outside the machine, and the low temperature and constant temperature experiments can also be carried out directly in the tank.
8. The inner tank is made of 304 stainless steel, which is clean, hygienic, beautiful, and corrosion-resistant.
9. The drum-type liner is adopted, the stirring is more uniform and there is no dead angle, and the coil-free design can make full use of the experimental space in the tank.
10. Equipped with a lower liquid port to facilitate the replacement of media.
1. Optional second temperature sensor, take the second constant-temperature field temperature as the target temperature, start and stop the cooling or heating function.
2. Optional communication function, USB or 485 interfaces to connect with computer.
What are the parameters of the refrigeration heating circulator?
|Model||Volume||Temp range||Heating power||Cooling power||Flow rate|
Note:The above data were measured at ambient temperature (QT) 25℃ without load in the working room.