What is a lab water bath?
The structure of the lab water bath is composed of a shell, pot body, electric heater, and temperature control components. It has a built-in over-temperature protection device, which is more reliable to use.
There are many types of water baths, such as single-row single-hole, single-row two-hole, single-row four-hole, double-row four-hole, single-row six-hole, double-row six-hole, single-row eight-hole, double-row eight-hole, three-temperature Three-hole, porous and multi-temperature. Mainly used in medical, chemical, biological, scientific research enterprises, laboratories, etc.
What are the advantages of the Noki lab water bath?
1. The product adopts the water tank type, and the size of the beaker hole can be changed arbitrarily. Each hole is covered with four circles. The cover ring is made of blue PP plastic, which can withstand a high temperature of 120 degrees.
2. The box body is made of a cold-rolled steel plate, the surface is electrostatically sprayed, and the shape is novel, beautiful, and resistant to high temperature.
3. The immersed U-shaped heating tube is directly heated, the heat loss is small, and the heating speed is fast.
4. The inner tank is made of 304 stainless steel by stamping process, and electrolytic or electroplating treatment, high brightness, anti-corrosion.
5. High-precision controller, easy to operate, accurate, and reliable temperature control.
6. The electronic instrument has a self-diagnosis function, which can intuitively understand the faulty accessories.
7. Over-temperature sound and light tracking alarm, so that the sample can be reliably protected.
What are the parameters of the water bath?
|Type||Single row single hole||Single row double hole||Single four-hole||Double-hole four-row||Single six-hole||Double-hole six-row||Single eight-row||Double-hole eight-row|
|Temperature control method||PID|
|Shell||High quality plate stamping|
|Inner shell||Stainless steel stamping pull-up|
|Heater||Stainless steel tubular heaters|
|Push button setting method||Setting key, plus/minus, minus key, manual heating start/stop key, self-test key|
|Safety device||Overheat protection, overtemperature alarm, anti-don't set heating, self-test of electrical components, earth leakage protection|
|Top lid aperture||∅120mm|
|Lid material||PP plastic|
|Number of inner lids per hole||5 pcs|
|Power supply||220V 50-60HZ|
Note:The above data were measured at ambient temperature (QT) 25℃ without load in the working room.