What is vacuum drying oven?
The vacuum drying oven is specially designed for drying heat-sensitive, easily decomposed, and easily oxidized substances, and can maintain a certain degree of vacuum in the workroom during work. Inert gas can be filled into the interior, especially some articles with complex components that can be dried quickly, and an intelligent digital temperature controller is used to set, display and control the temperature.
What are the advantages of NOKI's vacuum drying oven?
1. Large-screen LCD, multiple sets of data displayed on one screen, menu-type operation interface, simple and easy to understand and easy to operate. (optional)
2. The aluminum shelf is stamped by a special process, which is not oxidized at high temperatures and has fast heat conduction. Minimize heat loss
3. The cuboid studio maximizes the effective volume, and the microcomputer temperature controller ensures accurate and reliable temperature control.
4. Tempered, bullet-proof double-glazed doors can observe objects in the studio at a glance, and can fill inert gas into the interior.
5. The closing tightness of the box door can be completely adjusted by the user, and the integrally formed silicone rubber door seal ensures a high degree of vacuum in the box.
6. The working chamber is made of stainless steel plate, the casing of the box is made of a high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, and the surface is electrostatically sprayed.
7. Storage, heating, testing, and drying are all carried out in an environment without oxygen or full of inert gas, which will not cause oxidation.
What are the parameters of the vacuum drying oven?
|Degree of vacuum||≤133pa|
|Remark||1Gr18Ni9Ti is stainless steel; 08F is cold rolled sheet|